Celebrating a birthday can often last an entire week. Why not? Any reason is good to celebrate and be happy!
The difficult part with birthdays is finding the perfect gift for your loved one. The best gifts are the ones that are simple and thoughtful. Here is a list of our top 15 thoughtful wellness and self-care gifts.
1. Grace & Stella Anti-Wrinkle + Energizing Eye Masks – Are they often stressed and don’t get enough sleep? Gift them this 12 piece depuffing and hydrating eye mask set. These are great to soothe and re-energize dark circles, puffy, and tired eyes.
2. Yoga Mat – Are they a die-hard yoga fan? This yoga mat is a must!
3. The Body Shop Mango Exfoliating Body Scrub – Help them shed off rough and dry skin with The Body Shop mango exfoliating body scrub. This stuff smells so good and leaves your skin feeling so soft and smooth!
4. Scented Soy Wax Candle – Candles are always great to light up when you need a little bit of relaxation. This hand-poured soy wax candle is scented with all natural fragrances and comes in a beautiful, elegant pot. It’s the perfect little gift for the holidays!
5. Moleskine Wellness Passion Journal – This Moleskine wellness journal is a great gift for anyone who loves writing in a journal and documenting their wellness and self-care journey. The pages in this journal are so buttery soft so it’s a total dream to write in!
6. Plush Robe – Every girl needs a comfy robe so if they don’t have one, this luxurious plush robe is a must!
7. The Drop It WINE-TO-GO – Stay hassle free with these unbreakable cups. They even come with a wine cooler: the Ice Bag.
8. Reed Diffuser – Reed diffusers are great alternatives to candles. If they dislike lighting candles but love trying out new fragrances at home, the Nest reed diffuser will be a great gift!
9. Herbivore Botanicals Calm Dead Sea Bath Salts – A calming bath with the Herbivore Botanicals Calm Dead Sea Bath Salts is sometimes all one needs to pamper, detox, and relax after a long day. These bath salts are 100% vegan and all natural.
10. Hey Girl Bedtime Tea – This bedtime tea is a great gift for someone who needs a natural sleep aid along with stress and anxiety relief.
11. Herbivore Botanicals All Natural Pink Clay Cleansing Soap Bar – This clay face and body cleansing soap bar helps to draw impurities and toxins out of the body while nourishing and hydrating the skin. It’s perfect for a skincare and wellness junkie!
12. Kate Spade Lemon Water Tumbler – If they have trouble getting their recommended 8 glasses of water a day, gift them this beautiful tumbler from Kate Spade to help them stay healthy and hydrated.
13. Bath Tub Caddy Tray – Do they love to just sit and relax in the tub with a glass of wine? Gift them this handy caddy tray so they can enjoy some time in the tub while they use their laptop, eat, or read a book.
14. Philips Sonicare Diamond Clean Rechargeable Toothbrush – Dental hygiene is so important! Gift them this fancy Philips rechargeable toothbrush and help keep their teeth sparkling white and in good shape.
15. Essential Oil Diffuser & Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier – This is a great dual purpose product that acts as both an essential oil diffuser as well as a cool mist humidifier. This is a great gift for someone who is an essential oil junkie!