Take the edge off the family drama this year by making a big batch of Sparkling Spiced Pumpkin Punch to serve all day long. The easy Champagne Punch recipe is great for a crowd and is filled with all the flavors of fall. Simple and so festive!
Can you believe that Thanksgiving is just a week away? I feel like once Halloween is over the rest of the year kind of steamrolls itself at an unnatural speed. If you don’t stop to enjoy the little things you’re going to miss out on all the festivities.
HOW DO YOU MAKE SPARKLING SPICED PUMPKIN PUNCH?
This easy pumpkin punch recipe comes together in a snap. The base can be made in advance and then topped off with chilled champagne right before serving.
- Whisk together the pumpkin, cinnamon, apple cider and orange juice to combine.
- Transfer the pumpkin mixture to the refrigerator to chill, if necessary.
- Place the pumpkin mixture in the pumpkin punch bowl or other large serving bowl and top with the champagne or sparkling wine.
- Garnish with sliced oranges, apples, cinnamon sticks and star anise, if desired.
That’s it, so easy and so tasty! You can use either champagne or a sparkling wine if you like. To make a non-alcoholic punch recipe, simply substitute the champagne with sparkling cider or sparkling white grape juice.
Sparkling Spiced Pumpkin Punch makes a great Thanksgiving or Christmas punch recipe because you won’t spend hours at a bar or counter mixing drinks for your guests. They can, literally, just serve themselves and YOU can enjoy your party, too!
WHAT INGREDIENTS ARE IN PUMPKIN PUNCH?
All of the ingredients in this Sparkling Spiced Pumpkin Punch recipe are easy to find and you, most likely, have them on hand right now.
HERE ARE THE INGREDIENTS NEEDED FOR SPICED PUMPKIN PUNCH:
- Canned pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- orange juice
- apple cider
- spiced rum
- champagne or sparkling wine
- sliced oranges, apples, cinnamon sticks and star anise, if desired
WHAT APPETIZERS CAN YOU SERVE WITH A CHAMPAGNE PUNCH?
When I’m throwing a party, I like to keep things simple so I can enjoy myself at the party, too. Make ahead appetizer recipes are always on the menu, as are, simple to throw together nibbles like an epic cheese board or quick dip. Here are some of my favorite small bite recipes:
- Smoked Salmon Canapes are the ultimate brunch starter!
- Cranberry Brie Puff Pastry Bites are a freezer friendly treat for last minute parties.
- Super easy Crab Dip is always a hit.
- Better than the original…Garlic Roasted Shrimp Cocktail FTW!
- Pecan Brie and Phyllo Bites are the easiest thing ever.