We’re coming face to face with entertaining friends and family for the holidays and setting a table that is beautifully festive. The food is important of course but the details of the table are equally as important to make a gathering turn into an experience. Equally appealing to the eye as it is to the tastebuds, this Mistletoe Cocktail is the perfect beverage to offer your guests while they are waiting for the dinner to begin.
This ginger sweet and spicy beverage can be made as-is, with alcohol, or leave it out and top with a little sprite soda for those guests who appreciate a non-alcoholic fancy drink. This recipe makes one cocktail, you can double the recipe if you are looking to make two or more.
- ¼ tsp of lime juice
- ½ tsp honey
- 3 mint leaves
- 1 ounce vodka
- Ginger Beer (non-alcoholic)
- 5 cranberries (3 for garnish)
- 1 sprig of rosemary for garnish
- white sugar for garnish
- 8 oz glass
- Place mint leaves, 2 cranberries, honey and lime in a dish and use a muddler to mash and set aside.
- Squeeze lime juice into a small dish and sugar into another, big enough for the rim of the glass, and dip the rim of the glass in the lime then in the sugar to rim the glass.
- Place the mash mixture in bottom of the glass, add ¾ the glass of crushed ice and vodka over the ice, add ginger beer to just below the rimmer fo the 8oz glass.
- Garnish with a sprig of rosemary and 3 cranberries.
To really enjoy your winter cocktail with worry free cups, check out The Drop It unbreakable BPA free glass looking plastic glasses. You can drink your winter cocktail in our Cocktailing Cups - Set of 4 Small Cocktail Glasses or our beautiful wine cups: LOVE on white wine glassand LOVE on clear wine glass.